Saturday, December 26, 2009

Protocol: to use the napkin

servilleta.jpg

When they are going to eat out: what do they do with the napkin? If they do not do anything, they must read this article in urgent form. If they want to use it but they do not know how to do it, they must read this article in urgent form. If they put it on his skirt and feel insecure, also they must read this article in urgent form. But if they use it to give lashes to the messmate of the right, better do not read anything; you already have no arrangement.

If they are already reading this paragraph, I assume that they are not part of the last group. I do not want any insubordinate one marauding between these letters. I do not want any …: it is more! I save myself the right of admission (I do not know how to implement it, but I save it myself).

(I resided …)

No comments:

Post a Comment